Corduroy - Navy Blue Go Buckle Carrier
- 100% Australian made
- Dual adjustable waistband
- Firm and thick foam waistband that is comfortable and supportive
- Carrier comes ready to wear
- Panel adjusters to cinch or lengthen the body panel
- Waist buttons to cinch or lengthen the width of the waist.
- Removable neck support (Standard size only)
- Inner foam at top of panel for neat fold when cinching
- Removable Hood, featuring our iconic bird on brass button
- Dual Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFA) on the arms that help you to get that perfect fit for both front and back carrying.
ST - Standard (from birth)
Standard: The panel size is 14” wide and 17” tall. This carrier should fit comfortably up to around 12 months old, depending on the height of your child. Suitable from birth or 3.5kg, our carriers are there as your baby grows and reaches those developmental stages of becoming a toddler.
Weight Range: 3.5kg/7.7lbs - 25kg/46lbs
or 4 payments of $65.75 with Learn More
Ankalia ships from HQ in Hobart, Tasmania within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Thank you for supporting Australian Made.
Ankalia Textiles ships products domestically and internationally, either standard or express. Ankalia Textiles will only ship to the address that is provided on the consumer order.
If a mistake is made at checkout, or the address on the account is incorrect, Ankalia Textiles is not responsible for additional postage costs and processing fees to return the product to the business or the consumer.
Delivery time ranges from 3-7 (three to seven) working days from the time of checkout, pending the shipping option selected. Remote locations not serviced by Ankalia Textiles’ primary shipping service may take up to 14 (fourteen) working days.
International shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your shipping location and weight of the product(s). Express and Standard options for shipping are available for selection.
Delivery time ranges from 5-21 (five to twenty-one) business days after shipping, based on the address given.
International purchases may also be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Ankalia Textiles is not liable for any custom or import duties and will not cover the cost of custom fees or import duties into any country.
A return of order will be accepted either:
- after a product has been shipped, and a cancellation of order was communicated by the consumer to Ankalia Textiles within the same day of purchase; or
- within fourteen (14) days of order when product is unused, undamaged, and in original purchase condition. “Original purchase condition” is defined as unwashed, unless otherwise stated as ‘Ready to wear’ at time of purchase.
For repairs, replacements, and refunds, please see our Terms and Conditions.