Bay of Fires - by Robyn Adams Wild Card Go Buckle Carrier
Iconic Tasmanian Bay of Fires - Photographed by @robinadamswildcard
If there is ever a location you should visit in Tasmania, it is the Bay of Fires up on the east coast. Famous for its beautiful turquoise and teal waters. Plus the striking orange lichen growing on the coastal rocks all the way down the coast. We are excited to be bringing a new and fresh design to the market whilst exclusively being Australian Made.
- 100% Australian made
- Dual adjustable waistband
- Firm foam waistband that is comfortable and supportive
- Carrier comes ready to wear
- Panel adjusters to cinch or lengthen the body panel
- Waist buttons to cinch or lengthen the width of the waist.
- Removable neck support (Standard size only)
- Inner foam at top of panel for neat fold when cinching
- Removable Hood, featuring our iconic bird on brass button
- Dual Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFA) on the arms that help you to get that perfect fit for both front and back carrying.
ST - Standard (from birth)
TP - Toddler to Preschooler
Standard: The panel size is 14” wide and 17” tall. This carrier should fit comfortably up to around 12 months old, depending on the height of your child. Suitable from birth or 3.5kg, our carriers are there as your baby grows and reaches those developmental stages of becoming a toddler.
Toddler-Preschooer: The panel size is 19” wide and 21.5” tall. This carrier can cinch down to 12” wide and 13” tall.
Weight Range: 3.5kg/7.7lbs - 25kg/46lbs
or 4 payments of $69.50 with Learn More